ADS Insight is looking for an intern
ADS Insight is a leading public affairs consultancy headquartered in Belgium, with offices in Germany, Sweden, and Poland. Founded in 2001, we offer advisory services in European Union (EU) and EU Member States regulatory affairs, and are specialised in the areas of maritime transport, circular economy, energy, climate, education and food & health, amongst others.
Given the current health situation, ADS Insight follows the Belgian recommendations and thus a majority of the work will be done remotely. From time to time the intern will be allowed to come to the office where masks need to be worn, and where distances and safety measures apply.
ADS Insight is seeking a dynamic intern to join the team in Brussels for a 6-month period. Please be informed that this internship is intended for students having recently finished their studies. It is a remunerated position. Amongst other responsibilities, our new intern will:
- Contribute to the monitoring of and reporting on EU policy developments
- Support the analytical and advisory teams with a variety of client work including:
- Attending virtual meetings, events and conferences
- Summarising and analysing reports
- Drafting newsletters
- Participate in the organisation and delivery of events (via online platforms)
Qualifications and requirements
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A graduate degree ideally in EU affairs, political science, economics, public policy or similar areas
- Perfect command of English is a must, whilst good knowledge of any other EU languages is a plus
- Sound knowledge of EU decision-making procedures, current affairs and a demonstrable understanding of EU legislative developments in policy areas above mentioned
- Flexibility and ability to work as part of a multicultural and dynamic team
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
As an Intern you will enjoy a multicultural experience in the heart of Brussels, a chance to learn from dedicated public affairs professionals, be in contact with clients, and have the opportunity to follow EU policy developments in detail by attending meetings and conferences.
|Interested? Please send an application letter (1 page) and CV to the attention of Mikaela Nordenfelt: email@example.com – by the 1st of March 2021. Due to the volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Expected starting date as of 1st of April 2021.|